PROTOCOL, BRANDING, CHANCELLERY FINANCE & ASSET DIVISION
- Coordinate matters related to protocols and event management for university official programmes and events.
- Manage and coordinate all matters related to invitations of VIPs and VVIPs for all official university events.
- Prepare estimated budgeting and expenditure for offices under Chancellery Management (Vice-Chancellor’s Office, Internal Audit Office,& Legal Adviser’s Office)
- Handles all Chancellery asset registration and inventory records.
- Manages University’s One-Off budget.
- Manages Universitys e-ticketing - reservation of flight tickets
- Manages all copy and fax machines.
- Manages monthly reports of HEIs (MICE & KPT)
- Handles the Quotation & Technical committee for all purchases by Chancellery offices.
- Manages and coordinates the preparation and supply of namecards & letterheads of High Management Officers, Senior Officers, Deans and BODs.
- Manages and oversees the placement of official potraits of the King, State Dignitaries, and High Management Officers.
- Manages and monitors university activity and programme calendarson the university official website.
- Manages and monitors the university image and branding as used in promotional items.
CORPORATE MARKETING & GLOBAL RELATIONS DIVISION
- Manages all activities related to university exhibitions and promotions (Matriculation Colleges & MARA).
- Manages all visits from schools, education instutions and organisations (Local & Abroad).
- Coordinates filing & records of all institutions & industries’ MOU & MOA (Local & Abroad).
- Manages corporate and courtesy visits to the Vice Chancellor from university partners and potentials.
- Manages and coordinates all CSR and collaborative programmes with state government offices and organizations.
- Manages and assists the needs of the Vice Chancellor in official events and programmes.
- Manages and coordinates university’s Client’s Charter.
- Manages and coordinates the purchase and allocation of university corporate souvenirs.
- Manages the preparation and distribution of official greeting cards, diaries and calendars.
- Manages and monitors the preparation of official university brochures, pamplets for visits and exhibition purposes.
- Manages and coordinates the purchase of university corporate shirts and lounge suits.
PUBLIC RELATIONS, MEDIA & CORPORATE PUBLICATIONS DIVISION
- Manages publication of Berita @UTeM
- Manages all invitations of media partners in all university official events and programmes.
- Manages and coordinates visibility of UTeM through news articles, editorials and press releases.
- Manages and coordinates contents of the university official portal, Facebook, Twitter, Instragram.
- Manages and coordinates all official enquiries and responses from the public through the e-aduan system.
- Manages and produces all press releases to enhance university’s presence.
- Manages and coordinates preparation of contents for branding purposes, i.e Billboards & advertorials.
- Coordinates the preparation of university’s Fast Facts.
- Manages and coordinates university’s official portal.
- Manages and coordiantes the contents of the university’s Annual Report, Nota Jemaah Menteri, and Memorandum Jemaah Menteri.
- Manages and prepares the press kits for all university official events.
- Manages and coordinates special programmes to enhance university-media relations.
UNIVERSITY MAIN MEETING & CHANCELLERY MANAGEMENT DIVISION
- Secretariat for Executive Council Meeting
- Secretariat for University ICT dan Management Meeting
- Secretariat for Chancellery Management Meeting
- Secretariat for PPPC & PNC Administration Meeting
- Manages and coordinates feedbacks for Melaka State Post Exco Meeting.
- Assists in preparation of Vice Chancellor’s official slides and presentations.
- Manages the submission of Annual Performance Reports to the Vice Chancellor from HODs and Deans.
- Manages the Chancellery official vehicles.
- Manages and oversees the needs and management of human resource at the Chancellery – Vice Chancellor’s Office, Chancellery Management & Relations Office, Internal Audit Office & Legal Adviser’s Office.
(a) Records & Filings
(b) Staff Attendance
(c) Staff’s Confirmation
(d) Staff’s Records & Files
(e) Human Resource Needs
(f) MPK and FM
(e) Performance Reports
(g) Leave Applications
(h) Coordinates and manages the Vice Chancellor’s Annual Address & 1UTeM Assembly
- Manages and coordinates meeting rooms’ reservations
- Manages and coordinates the preparation of Vice Chancellor’s Annual Address publication.