CHANCELLERY MANAGEMENT AND RELATIONS OFFICE (CMRO)
The Chancellery Management and Relations Office or better known as Pejabat Pengurusan dan Perhubungan Canselori (PPPC) was formed on 16 October 2014 in lieu with the restructuring of several prominent offices. The Chancellery Management and Relations Office undertakes the functions of managing offices under the Chancellery administration, corporate image and branding as well as media and public relations.
To be the catalyst of change and excellence in all areas of UTeM’s growth and development.
To shape and elevate the perception of UTeM through effective strategic planning and creative use of all media and to increase impact of the university corporate communications and development initiatives through comprehensive and imperative programmes that emphasize UTeM unique brand and enhancing the manifestation of the university.
Our staff members work in close collaboration with each faculty/department/division and unit in UTeM on a wide and discrete range of activities. Our role includes:
- Media publicity and university identity. Our mission is to ensure that the university core messages are conveyed in alignment with its mission and vision.
- Providing university guidelines, templates, consultancy and advice on the application of these guidelines to ensure consistent UTeM brand visuals.
- Producing university brochures, prospectus and news magazine, i.e Berita@UTeM or News@UTeM.
- Consultancy and networking with external organizations both government and private, in university level events and CSR programmes.
- Providing consultation and point of reference for all forms of protocols and flow of events in all official university events.
- Enhancing the university’s presence through strategic branding initiatives such as the new media, i.e Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube.
The Four Divisions At CMRO
- Public Relations, Media & Corporate Publications Division
- Corporate Marketing & Global Relations Division
- Protocol, Branding, Chancellery Finance & Asset Division
- University Main Meeting & Chancellery Management Division